Your a signal woman you want to get wed. What does that look like. Honestly, I don't know. I plan them organize them, produce them, however the truth is I don't know what that will be for you. It looks different for every woman.
There are pictures I can add to the blog to help you visualize, however so are there a lot of bride magazines that do the same thing. If you are thinking of the diamond. It has lots of angles, facets they are called and so does a wedding. The main thing I ask couples is to think of a few things they really like and build on that.
- Do you as a couple have something you enjoy doing that you would invite friends to do with you?
- Beach, Camping, Mountains, City, if ones of these is your favorite, that should be the location you choose.
- Is there a favorite color that you love and your groom loves it too. Or the color of the sky while you are visiting one of these places? The green of the plants, the snow white color of the mountains in the winter. Then maybe that should be your color.
- Did you or do you have friends that you both love doing things with? Or childhood friends that you want to stay in touch with. Consider them for your Best or your Maid of Honor. Remember and this is something no one wants to think about. If you ever split up as a couple, those relationships are split forever. Even if she was your friend. Why because they will always remind of that day. It will take their tender love to get you through it. If they are not in a place to do that, then the friendship might end.
- Finances, the number one reason why marriage have stress. Why relationships end. Set a budget. This is how much money we have to spend. Then set a second budget. That the okay emotional buying happens budget and thirdly the budget, where you think I have to return things or not do things, because I am not willing to stress my marriage. If you are a couple that is not good with budget, this way leaves room for discussion.
Weddings are suppose to be your interest, your thoughts, your future as a couple. There are some things that are traditional because you want them or because the venue only allows things to be done a certain way. How does a wedding look, like you image and can afford.

No comments:
Post a Comment